I haven’t posted anything in what feels like years but I’ve had major “writers block” which in fact is insane as I’ve always got something to say. Recently I’ve struggled to piece two sentences together. Never fear though, I feel like it’s slowly fading away.
This is something I think is EXTREMLEY IMPORTANT. Something that you should do often and something most of us ladies are guilty of not doing.
Washing your Makeup Brushes.
No matter how often or how seldom you use them you need to do this. The face that you have now is the face you are stuck with until you die, so look after it. Want to know why it’s so important?
1. Unless you are a lover of smearing bacteria on your face then you’ll wash them.
2. Unless you are a fan of smearing dead skin cells on your face… then you’ll wash them.
If that doesn’t gross you out then… DAMN GURL!
Washing your brushes is pretty simple. Follow these simple steps and – viola, squeaky clean brushes.
1. Rinse your brushes under lukewarm water
2. Fill the basin or a bowl with a bit of lukewarm water and some shampoo. (Some makeup brands have Brush Cleaners but I find that shampoo does the job just fine)
3. Swirl your brushes in the water.
4. Step 2 & 3 might need to be repeated. The aim is to get the water clear.
TIP: Focus on the bristles and try avoid getting the handles wet.
5. Gently wipe the bristles on a cloth
6. Place your brushes on a cloth and leave them to dry.
VIOLA! You are done
I hope that everyone has had a great start to their New Year.